Saturday, January 1

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new year...

... and I'm feeling good*

 I'm not one for new year's resolutions, I know all too well that I never keep them up beyond the first week or two of January, but a tweet from fellow cycling fan @_Pigeons_ got me thinking about how I'd like to begin 2011
I love the Spanish tradition of not making Resolutions, but doing a little bit of everything you want to happen in the coming year on NY Day

So far today has seen a long lie in (complete with breakfast in bed, natch), a little bike-tinkering and dancing around the kitchen to this:



Coming next, an hour or two on the bike and some baking.



*No, internet, that song ISN'T by Muse, or, God help us all, Michael Buble, but the great Nina Simone (well, technically Anthony Newley and Leslie Bricusse)

No comments:

Post a Comment